Wednesday 24 April 2013

Birthday party is coming!


I can't remember if I had any Birthday party as a child. Probably didn't. 
So this is the reason that I am so excited about organising some nice party for my little ones...Franek will have his big day this week, so I went in  to this specific mood when searching for some great party ideas. 






We've booked a party in some play centre last year. Children had quite a good time there, but I didn't like it. I thought it wasn't value for money at all. 
We've decided that Franek may invite best friends in to the house and I am going to organize some fun and competitions for them. What? It hast to be a surprise!!!





Franek is very, very excited about it. He started to wake up in the middle of the night and call us! He is making countdown to his birthday...I feel a little bit under pressure now:-) I know that I will have fantastic, tasty and even vegetarian birthday cake - one of my friends is a master in making them. 
I think I will share a photo of it after all.
I am stressed how I will manage to fill the time for a group of little devils:-)
I am looking for some decorations ideas and menu ideas as well. 
I think I may not be able to make such an art on my walls or some specific food, but I hope I will do all my best to prepare great fun and the best ever day for my first son. Fingers crossed I will !!!

Images:
www.pinterest.com



No comments: