Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday afternoon...


What do you like to do on Sunday afternoon? The family day...cup of tea, going out or meet with friends??? We went to the seaside :-)






When I have day off I'm trying to catch up all home work. But I want to catch all the moments with my children as well, specially on Sunday.

I prefer to pick up some nice place to go instead of playing at home. Specially when the weather is good enough...

I promised to Franek that we're going to the sea today. But Irish weather is changing its face million times a day, so when we saw the rain in the morning I still kept a hope We will go..

Just after the lunch we could see the sun, so quickly picked up the changing bag and some drinks and went for a short trip. Franek took his bucket and shovels.
So very happy we landed to the seaside.

And than ... OMG ! Janek has got crazy! He run straight to the sea, and there was no way to play with a sand with Franek. I had to run and catch Janek ! But he's got wet very quickly any way:-) Thankfully they had a few minutes playing together but then started to fight about the shovels.

Finally, Janek lay down on the ground and started to roll on himself :-) Then, very dirty and happy went to the nearest playground.

Hope you had nice weekend too...







Franek:
Hat - H&M
Jacket - U.S. Polo ASSN
Trausers - Junior J
Wellies - Clarks

Janek:
Hat - Panpan
Hoodie - Coccodrillo
Bodywarmer vest - Coolclub
Trousers - Primark
Wellies - sh (second hand)


No comments: