Thursday 11 July 2013

Sale, sale, sale !










June, July ...happy months :-) 
And not only, because we've been gifted with such a fantastic weather.
Months of Summer Sales!!!
I am not a crazy shopper, which knows exact start dates of sales..
I barely can see a difference between old and new collection.
Mainly when is new calendar season...:-)
But this year - I am very satisfied with my shopping on sale.
I actually had a need to fill in children's wardrobes first.
I had to get new t-shirts, sandals, shorts, pijamas..
We went thru children's department in Dublin's Arnott's...
And I left with more than needed, fantastic, good quality (and cheap) sets.
What I can say, best sale I found at Benetton, H&M and Polarn O'Pyret.
Cheaper than Penney's!
Mothercare is really budget brand this summer too.
Zara is very poor with last collection.
River Island is quite interesting and inexpensive too.
I don't like their style for kids, but I could find few nice pieces too.
Next is very late with starting their sale.
I think I have got everything already:-)



We had an eye check up with Franek in Dublin yesterday.
I said already, I really, really don't like spent my time on shopping in the city,
when is such a great sun and we could play in some more nice place.
But we had that appointment and had to go to City..
Well. I had to look for a dress and shoes too.
We're going for wedding shortly.
Thankfully, Franek eyes are ok, and he doesn't need the glasses.
So, I said if we are here, let's go to Grafton and Brown Thomas.
I know. Most of people say, that this is very luxury place.
Don't go in without golden credit card:-)
Why not?
I knew, that we can find there best sale ever.
Clothes and shoes are cheaper not 5-10 euro - they are cheaper hundreds euro now!
This is SALE.
I took up to 10 dresses to the fitting room.
Sales assistants very helpful, bringing additional (biger sizes)!
Franek and Janek were running around shouting and crying, bored just after second dress:-) 
They've been dropping to someones fitting rooms too.
But every one was very nice.
Didn't give us a feeling, that we shouldn't go there with our 
over energetic kids ..
And I've got my dress and matching shoes in very good price.
I never would expect I can get it so quickly, cheap and in Brown Thomas!
That was happy day..
And Happy Mamma :-)
Wish you a lot of those sunny, warm, smiling days!






 Franek:
T-shirt - Benetton
Jeans Bermudas - Polarn O'Pyret
Sandals - Clarks
Janek:
T-shirt - Benetton
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - Clarks





No comments: